Facebook Like Counter, 7 Segment display and Cloud9

14 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Haha!  That is awesome.  Good work!

Posted · Report post

That is a lot of likes. 

You should see it now!  She's at almost 1400 - apparently she's pretty good at marketing.

Posted · Report post

FYI - had to redo my BBB the other day - script still worked on a clean 6-20-13 image.  

Posted · Report post

congrats on getting featured on bb.org!

FYI - had to redo my BBB the other day - script still worked on a clean 6-20-13 image.  

Posted · Report post

@cubeberg  i also want to do this project.. can u please help me ?? :)  i am beginner in this beagle bone..

Posted · Report post

@Kunal Raunak - do you have the hardware available?  I'm not sure if the displays are still available on ebay or not.

Posted · Report post

@Kunal Raunak - do you have the hardware available?  I'm not sure if the displays are still available on ebay or not.

@cubeberg yes sir i got beaglebone , i will get that display anyhow.. Actually sir u did for facebook like counter,  my professor has given me project to do on number of tweets on twitter so i have to get more display instaed of 4, i think i will get that.. Sir i want your help in this project, it is very difficult for me.. I am not getting where to start and what code to write ..  :( I dont know much about beaglebone also ..Can u sir please give me your social media link(like fb or google +) in the message so that we can chat on this project.. I will be very glad if u guide me.. Eagerly Waiting for your reply :)

Posted · Report post

Is this possible using a pyhton script.. ? If yes the how ?

Posted · Report post

I believe so.  I did try to use hardware SPI with Python but didn't really get anywhere, but that was early-on.  I believe the python libraries should be further developed at this point.  I don't know anything about getting it started though. Adafruit appears to have a library for the BBB that might be a good starting point.